Saturday 8 December 2012

MINE.


They are my friends. Kawan daripada Unisel. Tak menyesal aku masuk Unisel, kalau tak. Depa depa ni aku tak kenal. Hehehe :-)



 Me with MamaLIna. She is my coursemate and my classmate. Everyday when I got a class I always stick with her. ALWAYS. 




Syarifah Nurizzaty, she is my roomate. Dia sangatlah kecoh dan kelakar. I'm feel comfort when I with her. Like seriously, sayang dia! All my secrets, she knows. ALL.




This! Her name is, Syazlen. Dia ni pun kelakar. Dengan loghat negeri dia, Perak tuu memang aku sukalah dengarkan. She also my roomate. Hehe love her!

Now about my love? Oh! Aku still dengan WAN MUHAMAD IRFAN BIN WAN KAMAL. And I hope, it will be FOREVER & EVER. Sejak aku masuk Unisel, so many things that happened. Thats all are my memories. 

Thanks Irfan, for the chances that you gave to me. Thank you so much sayang. I will promise you, no one else beside you. Just youu! Thanks again sebab tahan dengan perangai and karenah I. 



1 comment:

  1. macam knal lah syazleen neh :D ce tanye dia knal tak kite neh :P

    ReplyDelete